«Оценивание в ЕГЭ по английскому языку»
по промокоду TRAINING
при оплате с 15 по 21 апреля
Мультимедийный урок английского языка в 9-м классе "The olonkho "Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid"
- Петухова Любовь Евгеньевна, учитель иностранных языков
Разделы: Иностранные языки
Форма урока: медиа - урок.
Оборудование: мультимедийная презентация, проектор, экран.
1. Организационный момент.
- Good morning, dear girls and boys! (Good morning, teacher.)
- I'm glad to see you. (We are glad to see you, too.)
- How are you? (We are fine, thanks. And how are you?)
- I'm fine, too. Thanks.
- Ok, let's begin our lesson. Who is absent?
Today we'll get to know about the Olonkho "Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid" by Platon Alexeevitch Oyunsky. Ознакомление с целями урока. (Cлайд 1)
- Adjectives: nice, strong, brave, slim, ugly etc.)
- Степени сравнения прилагательных.
3. Введение нового материала.
What is Olonkho? (Слайд 2)
The Olonkho is a unique folk epic of the Sakha people.
- Olonkho is a common name for numerous Yakut heroic legends. The part of the text represents a rhymed prose in which short prose insertions occur.
- Olonkho appeared in ancient times and is considered to be the earliest epic relics of Turk-Mongolian peoples.
- The Olonkho content reflects the period of decay of the tribal system. Myths and god's images closely associated with general mythological ideas of ancient Yakuts are given much attention in Olonkho.
- The Yakut people created beautiful pieces of folklore. The Yakut folklore is rich and various. The heroic epos - Olonkho occupies the main place in it.
- The Olonkho "Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid" was created by Platon Alexeevich Oyunsky.
P. A. Oyunsky was a prominent Yakut writer - the founder of the Yakut Soviet literature and a public and state leader of Yakutia. (Слайд 3) Platon Oyunsky was born on the 11th of November, 1893 in a Yakut poor peasant's family. Oyunsky's role in the formation of the Yakut Soviet literature is great. He is the author of works on literature, folklore, language and history of Yakuts. (Слайд 4) P. A. Oyunsky wasthe most prominent connoisseur of Yakut folk art and, in particular, of Olonkho.
- The Olonkho "Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid" consists of nine songs. The author introduced some plots of other olonkho into the main subject about the hero Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid.
-The olonkho "Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid" is like a gigantic symphony. It is impressive in the grandiose force of fiery passions in the furious struggle between the Ai-ii bukhatyrs and the one-eyed cyclopes. (Слайд 5) "One is stirred by the rich, expressive language of olonkho, the colourful images, the dynamism of the artistic form," said Vladimir Derzhavin, a translator of this olonkho. It teaches one the history, customs and traditions of the Sakha people.
- The olonkho is performed by olonkhohuts - olonkhosingers. In the past people could listen to them all night long. Olonkhohuts were singers, legend-tellers and improvisers. The longest olonkho is "Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid" by P. L. Oyunsky. It takes more than a week to tell its more than 20 thousands lines. (Слайд 6)
- One of the most talented olonkhohuts of the Sakha people is G.G. Kolesov. Over a hundred olonkhos were sung and recorded by him in various melodies of folk style, more than forty characters - positive, negative, lyrical, tragic and comic - were created.
- According to Sakha mythology the world is divided into three worlds: the Upper, Middle and Lower ones. (Слайд 7) In the Upper World lives the most powerful god - the Great Deity together with his small deities. In the Middle World live people and their spirits (itchchi). The inhabitants of the Middle World are called "relatives of the deities" or "a tribe of a god". The monsters, abaahys live in the Lower World, they wreak havoc on the people.
- The most important spirit in the Middle World is Aan Alakhchyn Khotun - a spirit of the earth who lives in a Sacred Tree - Aal Luuk Mas. This spirit helps the defenders of the Middle World are called "relatives of the deities" or "a tribe of a god". (Cлайд 8)
- Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid defends the Sakha people from the abaahys. According to his high mission he is a man of strong mind and will, he is full of energy and determination to save people from calamity. (Слайд 9) That is how he is described in olonkho:
He is slender and slim like a spear,
He is fast and rapid like an arrow,
He is the best among people,
The strongest , the most honest,
No equals to him among
The bukhatyrs of the World.
Rock-huge is his figure,
Fearsome is his face,
Prominent is his forehead,
Stubborn is his stare. (Слайд 10)
- The hero's life is described from birth to his glorious victory over the monsters of the Lower World. He was born in the Upper World, his brother's name is White Youth, his sister is Aitalyn Kuo (Moon, the Beauty). The White Youth married Tuyaaryma Kuo (Lark, the Beauty) who was rescued from the monsters by Nyurgun Bootur. Lark, the Beauty and her brother Kyun Jiribine (The Sun Glimpse) are the twins born in the first Sakha family of the Middle World. (Слайд 11, 12)
- Nyurgun Bootur fights with the strongest, most cunning and most wicked monsters: Arsan Duolai Toyon (Earth Belly), Uot-Uhutaaky (The Fire-Breathing), his sister Kys-Kyskyidaan (The Yelping Maiden), Yohyokh Kharyra (The Blood Clot), Yus Kyulyuk (Three Shadows) and others. These monsters have mysterious powers and can transform into different people, animals. They are supposed by the Black Magician - Famous Snake. (Слайд 13, 14, 15)
- All the deities of the Upper World protect Nyurgun Bootur by their blessing. His beloved sister and protector is Ai-ii Umsur Udagan, a shaman in Heaven. In the most hopeless and dangerous moments of the hero's severe fight with the devils, she appears in the image of a mysterious bird with an eight-branched golden tail. She gives the hero a piece of divine yellow butter, or drink of "life water", to make his power "ten times stronger" and to make his heart "three times bigger".
- There is a very expressive and colourful image of Nyurgun Bootur's talking and singing horse in the olonkho. Sometimes the horse tells his owner of future battles and warns of unseen obstacles. The Sakha people are considered to be skillful horse-breeders. They respect and appreciate horses very much.
- Nyurgun Bootur's marriage to Kylaannaakh Kuo (Beautiful Maiden) is very interesting. First, he admires her beauty, but then he tests her physical power by matching her against the leader of the deities. The spirit of war and aggressivences is whipped out of her flesh by "a nine-tailed iron whip". Afterwards, more powerful and beautiful, they marry and live a happy life. (Слайд 16, 17) This very brief summary of one of the best olonkhos of Sakha folklore gives you a glimpse of these living monuments to the history of the Sakha people.
- In 2005, UNESCO proclaimed Olonkho a masterpiece of the oral and intangible heritage of humanity. This prestigious status is usually awarded to important items from a nation's cultural heritage, such as oral traditions, music and dance, rituals and mythology, traditional knowledge and customs.
4. Закрепление и контроль навыка говорения учащихся.
Answer the questions:
- What is Olonkho?
- When did Olonkho appear?
- Who created the olonkho "Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid"?
- When was Platon Oyunsky born?
- What is Olonkho about? Etc.
5. Подведение итогов урока и выставление оценок. (отв. на вопросы)
- What did we do today?
- What new words do you know?
- Today I like your work.
6. Объяснение домашнего задания.
Write a report about the Olohkho "Nyurgun Bootur-the-Rapid".
It's time to say good bye. Good bye, children. Have a nice day!