«Оценивание в ЕГЭ по английскому языку»
по промокоду TRAINING
при оплате с 15 по 21 апреля
Урок-викторина для 7-го класса "Привет, Америка"
- Демченко Елена Николаевна, учитель английского языка
Разделы: Иностранные языки
Приложение. Слайд 3.
- How many states and districts are in the USA? – 50 states.
- What is the capital of the USA? – Washington D.C.
- Which state of the USA is the closest to Russia? – Alaska.
- Where is the USA situated? – In the Northern American continent.
- Who created the first American flag? – Betsy Ross.
- How many stars and stripes are on the American flag and why? – 50 stars and 13 stripes.
- What are the main colours of the American flag? – red, blue, white.
- Does Washington D.C. belong to any state ? – no.
- What do the letters DC mean? – District of Columbia.
- What is the name of this building? -The Capitol
- What is the name of this building? – The Supreme Court.
- Tell us please what hobby may be the most popular in Washington? – reading.
- What is the name of this building? – The White House.
- What’s this? – The Liberty Bell.
- Where is it situated?– the Liberty Bell located in Independence National Park, Philadelphia, PA.
- When did it ring for the first time? – оn July 4, 1776.
- Can it ring now? – no.
- What’s thе name of this statue? – The Statue of Liberty.
- Who gave this statue to American people? – it was a gift from the people of France.
- What does this statue symbolize? – Freedom and Liberty.
- What’s this? – The American Coat of Arms.
- What is Thomas Jefferson famous for? -Thomas Jefferson is the author of the Declaration of Independence.
- Who is this memorial devoted to? – Abraham Lincoln, the16th President of the USA.
- What is he famous for? – As President he wrote the Emancipation Proclamation that declared forever free slaves within the USA.
Complete these tips, using: much, many, little, a lot of, less, more.
- Don't forget:
- Too LITTLE food makes you thin.
- Too MUCH food makes you fat.
- Too MANY sweets are bad for your teeth.
- Eat LESS high fat food and MORE fruit and vegetables.
- Walking MUCH makes you fit.
- Sleeping too MUCH or too LITTLE can make you nervous and restless.
In what situations do we use article the?
- 1, 4, 6.
Fill in the necessary words.
- 1. The film was INTERESTING I liked it very much.
- 2. I was so BORED because I was alone at home.
- 3. My mum was really TOUCHED with a book.
- 4. The game was so BORING that we didn’t want to play.
Find the right construction.