Открытый урок по теме "Food". 6-й класс
- Шоюфская Сабина Намиковна, учитель английского языка
Презентация к уроку
Загрузить презентацию (926 кБ)
Внимание! Предварительный просмотр слайдов используется исключительно в ознакомительных целях и может не давать представления о всех возможностях презентации. Если вас заинтересовала данная работа, пожалуйста, загрузите полную версию.
Цель урока: обобщить и систематизировать знания учащихся по теме “Еда”
- развивать навыки употребления лексических и грамматических структур в речи учащихся с соблюдением норм иностранного языка
- развивать диалогическую речь;
- информировать о здоровом питании как об одном из аспектов здорового образа жизни;
- воспринимать на слух аутентичную речь на английском языке;
- развивать мотивацию к изучению английского языка;
- развивать коммуникативную компетенцию, включая умения взаимодействовать с окружающими;
- развивать внимание, память, речь;
- развивать умения выборочно понимать на слух необходимую информацию с опорой на контекст;
- научить детей адаптироваться в реальных ситуациях;
- способствовать развитию эмоциональной сферы личности учащихся;
- воспитывать стремление к совершенствованию речевой культуры;
- прививать интерес к изучению языка посредством игрового момента;
- воспитывать умение работать в парах, группах;
- практиковать учащихся в применении изученных лексических единиц и лексико-грамматических конструкций в речевых ситуациях.
- расширить словарный запас учащихся;
- мультимедийный проектор;
- карточки с заданиями “Healthy Food”, картинки по теме;
– Good morning, boys and girls!
- How are you today?
– I am glad to see you.
– Who is on duty today?
– What day is it today?
- What is the weather like today?
Today we have an unusual lesson. There are a lot of guests at our lesson. But don’t pay attention to them and don’t be afraid to answer and to make mistakes.
– Now I want you to listen to me and say what we are going to speak about.
I like honey on my bread,
I like salad, I like eggs.
I drink water all day long.
All these things make me strong.
Children: We are going to speak about food.
– Yes, today we have a lesson on the topic “Food”. We are going to answer the questions, to read the text, act out some dialogues and do different kinds of exercises. So, let’s start working.
2. Фонетическая зарядка. Cлайд 2
3. Речевая зарядка
a) Look at the photos. Cлайд 3
What food can you see in the photos? Ask students which food in the photos they like and don`t like.
(a) tomatoes, b) broccoli, c) cake, d) strawberries, e) kiwi, f) cheese, g) ice cream, h) milk, i) egg, j) sardines, k) chicken, l) sausage ) (cлайд)
b) Write up the headings Healthy and Unhealthy on the board and elicit ideas for types Healthy and Unhealthy foods. (work in group)
4. Аудирование Слайд 4
1) Let’ s listen to Toby(1) and Chris(2) are talking about food. Which of them eats healthiest food? Give examples.
(T: Mm, I really love food! I usually eat a lot of meat and cheese. I love cheese. I don`t eat a lot of vegetables. I don`t like beans and really hate cabbage. The cabbage at school is horrible! I drink a lot of coffee- I don`t like tea. My favourite meal is dinner. We have dinner at about 7 o`clock. When I`m hungry I often eat snacks, like biscuits. My favourite are chocolate biscuits – I love them!
C:I love fruit and vegetables. I eat a lot of bananas and oranges. My favourite vegetables is broccoli. I don`t eat a lot of meat or eggs but I like cheese. I drink a lot of water-about two litres a day. I don`t like coffee because I can`t sleep very well when I drink it. My favourite meal is breakfast. I usually have a lot of cereal, fruit and orange juice. I often eat snacks, like fruit and nuts. I always have some in my bag when I go to school.)
(Chris is more healthy. He eats fruit and vegetables and nuts and fruits for snacks. He doesn`t drink coffee.)
2) Listen again and complete the information in the network (слайд)
3) Work in pair. Use the network to tell your partner about the food you eat (раздаточный материал). How healthy is your partner`s diet? Слайд 5
5. Ознакомление учащихся с новыми словами и их первичные закрепления
1) Внимание детей привлекается к словам на доске. Слайд 6
T.: It’s time to learn some new words.
Let’s read the words all together and then one by one.
Bee, carbon dioxide, chemical, climate, create, factory, flat, gas, grow, hen, honey, insect, omelette , organic, owner, roof, sweet, synthetic, urban, webcam.
T.: I want you to say where your fruit and vegetables are from. Elicit some ideas for fruit and vegetables that are available locally. Students work in pair. Give them some minutes to discuss where come from.(показать картинки с фруктами и овощами)
Ex.: We eat oranges from Spain. Our apples come from our garden.
-my garden -my local area -my country -a foreign country -a different continent
6. Контроль умения читать(background,video about roof gardens) слайд http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzgmQp-7QuY Слайд 7
T.: Please, take the cards with the text “Food from the sky”
Food from the sky
London has thousands of buildings with flat roof and people are now growing food on some of them.
Anita Morgan reports.
1. Azul-Valerie Thorne lived in a small village. When she moved to London, she had a good idea – to grow fruit and vegetables on the roofs of buildings. Azul-Valerie met the owner of a North London supermarket and they started a project called Food from the sky.
2. Now local people help in the roof garden and grow organic fruit and vegetables. For example, a group of students from a local school are growing mushrooms. People also go there to learn about urban gardening and there are a lot of interesting birds and insects on the roof. The project sells the fresh food in the supermarket; it is not cheap but it is very popular. The food is healthy and good for the planet because it is organic and does not have to travel. A lot of fresh fruit and vegetables in British supermarket come from Africa or South America and this makes a lot of CO2.
3. There are similar projects to produce organic food with hen and bees. The roof of an old factory in East London has hens and downstairs there is a cafe with fantastic omelettes because of the fresh eggs from the roof. Fortnum & Mason, the most famous and expensive food shop in London, has bees on its roof in Picadilly. It sells the honey in the shop; it is expensive but very good. You can visit the bees or watch them on a special webcam
1)Read the article. Match the topics (a-d)with the paragraphs(1-3). There is one extra topic.
a) animal (3)
b) healthy food (2)
c ) a roof garden
d ) a good idea (1)
2) Use the strategies to match words in blue in the text with these meanings: Слайд 8
1) the top part of a building (roof)
2) with no synthetic chemicals etc. (organic)
3) female birds that produce eggs to eat (hens)
4) it is sweet and bees make it (honey)
5) to produce food from plants (grow)
6)this gas change our climate (CO2)
7) insects that make honey (bees)
8) a person who buys a house or shop(owner)
8. Диалог (Работа в паре.) Dialogue Слайд 9
T.: Let’s work in pair. Now you have to choose six questions to ask your partner.
1) How much fresh food do you eat?
2) Do you ever eat organic food? Why/Why not?
3) How often do you eat fast food?
4) How often do you eat snacks?
5) What is your biggest meal of the day?
6) What time do you have dinner?
7) What is your favourite dish from your country?
8) What is your favourite international dish?
9) Where does your family buy food?
10) How often do you help with the food shopping?
2)А затем один из уч-ся рассказывает ответы своего партнера по примеру: Слайд 10
Monica eats fast food once a week. Her family buys food at the local market...
T.: What did we do at the lesson today?
Did you learn something new?
– Was it interesting at the lesson?
– What did you like at the lesson?
T.: The lesson is over. You were very active . Your marks are ... . Thank you!
10. Your Homework Sb ex.3, 6,7 p.74-75 (Choices Elementary)
Если останется время, дать грамматическое задание на пройденные на предыдущем уроке правила: “Количественные местоимения с исчисляемыми и неисчисляемыми существительными”
Complete much, many, little, few, a little or a few.
1. When we walked ... farther down the road, we met another group of students. 2. Have you got ... money on you? — I’m sorry. I have very ... money at the moment. 3. At the conference we met ... people whom we knew well. 4. There are very ... old houses left in our street. Most of them have already been pulled down. 5. If you have ... spare time, look through this book. You will find ... stories there which are rather interesting. 6. There are ... things here which I cannot understand. 7. Shall I bring ... more chalk? — No, thank you. There is ... chalk on the desk. I hope that will be enough for our lesson. 8. He had ... English books at home, so he had to go to the library for more books-. 9. She gave him ... water to wash his hands and face. 10. I’d like to say ... words about my journey. 11. After the play everybody felt... tired. 12. Let’s stay here ... longer: it is such a nice place. 13. Were there ... new words in the text? Did Peter spend ... time learning them? 14. There was not ... hay in the barn, and the children could play there. 15. My friend is going to the concert this evening because he hasn’t got... work to do. 16. My mother knows German ... and she can help you with the translation of this letter. 17. He’s got very ... time left. If he doesn’t hurry up, he’ll miss the plane. 18.I have very ... drinking water left.