Урок с применением МЭШ по теме "Houses"
- Петросян Гаяне Оганесовна, учитель
- научить работать в группе, решая поставленные задачу, уметь находить ответы на поставленные вопросы, формировать навыки самостоятельного решения коммуникативных задач.
- тренировать навык говорения;
- закрепить навык аудирования, построенного на знакомом языковом материале;
- развивать внимание, смекалку, память, мышление.
- повысить интерес учащихся к изучаемому предмету.
Формы организации работы: индивидуальная, групповая, фронтальная.
Оборудование: мультимедиа аппаратура. МЭШ (урок разработан с применением МЭШ).
Наглядные пособия: презентация, раздаточный материал.
1. Организационный момент
Good morning, my dear students. It is great to see you all. I would now like to ask you to say hello to each other. Let’s use this bird as a sign of our greeting each other. Please pass it on and say hello to each other when you receive it.
Let me start by asking you the same questions I ask you every lesson.
What date is it today?
What day is it today?
What day was it yesterday?
What day will it be tomorrow?
What are you going to do tomorrow at the weekend?
What is the weather like today?
2. Введение в тему урока
I have got great news for you. Our friend from Great Britain Barbara Grey wrote a letter to us, but unfortunately yesterday I spilt the cup of tea I was drinking all over it. Let’s read it but while doing so can you please fill in the gaps. Alia, I want you to read the letter aloud/out loud for us.
Great news, isn’t it?
Let’s choose from the houses which are enclosed in the letter.
On the board you can see the types of houses which are common in Great Britain.
Let’s compare all of these houses.
- Are these houses big or small?
- Where are they located? (a residential area, countryside, in the center )
- Is there front or back garden?
- How many rooms are there in these houses?
Now let’s name these houses. Open your books on page 64 and match the names of these houses to the images.
- A detached house
- A semi-detached house
- A terraced house
- Block of flats
Ask your partner what kind of home they live in. (What kind of home do you live in?) So many of us live in flats. In London we can live where we wish. So ask you behind partner what kind of home they would like to live in and why. (What kind of home would you like to live in and why?)
Raise your hands if you want to live in a detached house, a semi-detached house, a terraced house, a block of flats.
We‘ve made our choices.
Listen to the dialogue and while listening choose the best answer. (Ex 46 p 64 in Textbook).
Let’s check your answers..
- Is it a detached or semi-detached house?
- Do they have two or three bedrooms?
- Do they have a sitting room or dining room?
- Do they have a garden at the back or front?
- Do they have a very small or big garden?
Why do we need a bathroom in a flat or house?
Why do we need a living room in a flat or house?
Please follow my actions and repeat the prepositions simultaneously. Then do it again without me.
6. Организация работы в группе
This summer our country will host the World Cup football championships. Many tourists will come to our country, so we will welcome them into our country and homes. Please come here and take a card each. Next, ask questions to people in the class to find out who has a detached house, a semi-detached house, a terraced house or a block of flats. (Have you got a detached house?) Now please find your teammates who have the same home as you and sit next to each other.
Now you are going to work in a small group and write a description of your home to attract tourists to them. Work together, discuss your ideas and write your final advertisements on this paper. Please include these aspects in your writing: Size, number of rooms, location.
7. Преставление совместной работы своей группе
It’s time to present your ideas to your classmates.
8. Вывод по уроку